WASHINGTON, May 9, 2022 /Realty Wire/ — The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors® (SIOR), the world’s premier commercial real estate organization for industrial and office brokers, recently elected its 2022-2023 officers during its annual spring world conference, TransACT 360, which was held in Phoenix. The elected officers will be installed this fall, prior to SIOR’s fall conference, CREate 360, being held in Dallas October 20-22, 2022.
The following were elected to serve two-year terms on SIOR’s Board of Directors as members-at-large:
- Damian Rivera, SIOR, an industrial & office specialist, Frisco, Texas
- Laurie Tylenda, SIOR, office specialist, Albany, N.Y.
The following will be serving a one-year term on SIOR’s Board of Directors as members-at-large:
- Taber Thill, SIOR, an office specialist, Las Vegas
- Daniel Smolensky, SIOR, industrial specialist, Chicago
In addition, the following SIOR members were also elected to serve as Regional Directors for a two-year term:
- Canada Regional Director: Matt D’Orsay, SIOR, industrial specialist, Toronto, ON
- Great Lakes Regional Director: David Liebman, SIOR, industrial specialist, Northbrook, Ill.
- Northeast Regional Director: Alessandro Conte, SIOR, industrial specialist, Short Hills, N.J.
- South Regional Director: Matt Sultenfuss, SIOR, industrial & office specialist, Tampa, Fla.
- West Regional Director: Edward Hofer, SIOR, industrial specialist, San Jose, Calif.
A complete list of current SIOR leadership can be found HERE.
To schedule interviews with SIOR elected officers or a regional member, please contact Alexis Fermanis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SIOR (www.sior.com)
The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors ® (SIOR) is the leading society for industrial and office real estate professionals. Individuals who earn their SIOR designation adhere to the highest levels of accountability and ethical standards. Only the industry’s top professionals qualify for the SIOR designation. Today, there are more than 3,600 SIOR members in 722 cities and 45 countries. www.sior.com
Alexis Fermanis | Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications | SIOR